In-house professional support lawyer
The legal team within a rapidly growing challenger bank are looking to hire a legal operations manager for a brand new role within the bank. This is an extremely varied role which will focus on legal change and legal risk as well as getting involved in IP, commercial contracts and training and know-how.
Responsibilities are wide but they include:
- assisting the legal and compliance teams with the implementation of any legal changes including regulatory changes
- working with the heads of legal to maintain the groups policies
- owning and maintaining the business continuity plan
- managing the commercial contract frame work and liaising between legal and procurement in relation to this
- responsibility for all of the groups intellectual property
- maintaining the legal know how library and providing any updates to the relevant teams
Ideally the candidate will be a qualified lawyer but they will consider a non-qualified lawyer if their experience works with the role. An ideal candidate would be a professional support lawyer or someone who has dealt with legal change and risk or a very senior paralegal. The role will have a lot of stakeholder exposure so good communication skills are essential. The role comes with a competitive salary package and a very varied scope of work.
For more information please contact Rebecca Garland via firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)