1 day left
- Experience Level
- Junior Level
Our client is looking for a Lawyer with a background in either commercial contracts or commercial litigation / dispute resolution to join their busy and growing in-house legal department. Candidates with exposure to both contentious and non-contentious legal matters would be or interest.
This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements. You will also be dealing with commercial claims and disputes that can arise.
Based in Swindon the ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with strong academics and at least 1 years PQE
- Have a strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Have had a grounding in dealing with commercial litigation, dispute resolution and claims
- Be willing to assist and help the business on a wide range of other projects and legal matters including company commercial and company secretarial work
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
In-house experience would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills.
Our client envisages that candidates with between 1 - 4 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
Apply for Commercial Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly