Employment Solicitor needed to help expand this Boutique specialist in the City of London. Salary would be up to £80,000 depending on experience.
The firm is based in the City but styled like a West End media boutique. They are highly specialised in the areas of high-value white collar & business crime, professional discipline, and high-profile media cases. Most of the work they handle is contentious. Despite being a relatively new practice, they have already cultivated an excellent reputation and have risen quickly to the top tiers of the legal 500.
They have reached capacity in their current office and are due to move into a brand-new development in the City. This office will have 3 times the capacity and be a brand-new refurbishment for them to continue their growth.
They have a relaxed lifestyle at the firm, relatively flexible working patterns (people coming in at 10, working from home etc.), and a very positive office atmosphere.
Employment Solicitor, 5+ years PQE
- You will be an Employment Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE.
- This role has arisen as part of their continued growth and would be an ideal go between their Civil Litigation and Media departments.
- The work would have a contentious focus but could be to work with both claimants and respondents.
- An established client network would be beneficial but would not be essential.
- They work in the digital media, music, TV and Publishing sectors.
- You would work closely alongside very well-regarded Partners.
- Good communication, organisation, and written communication are essential.
Apply for Employment Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly