Fraud and Business Crime Solicitor
Fraud and Business Crime Solicitor needed for this Boutique specialist in the City of London. Salary is up to £65,000 depending on experience.
The firm is based in the City but styled like a West End media boutique. They are highly specialised in the areas of high-value white collar & business crime, professional discipline, and high-profile media cases. Most of the work they handle is contentious. Despite being a relatively new practice, they have already cultivated an excellent reputation and have risen quickly to the top tiers of the legal 500.
They have reached capacity in their current office and are due to move into a brand-new development in the City. This office will have 3 times the capacity and be a brand-new refurbishment for them to continue their growth.
They have a relaxed lifestyle at the firm, relatively flexible working patterns (people coming in at 10, working from home etc.), and a very positive office atmosphere.
White Collar Fraud Lawyer, 2 - 5 years PQE
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with at least 2 years', or comparable experience, in White Collar Fraud and Regulatory work.
- The work may include or be limited to; financial crime, disciplinary proceedings, criminal defence, civil litigation, and complex fraud. It is important to consider that the firm is happy to train someone up in these areas who have a strong comparable background in Litigation.
- They work in the digital media, music, TV and Publishing sectors.
- You would work closely alongside a very well-regarded Partner.
- Good communication, organisation, and written communication are essential.
- The firm seeks ambitious individuals who want to continue to help the firm grow.
Apply for Fraud and Business Crime Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly