Media Solicitor needed for this Boutique specialist based in the City of London. Salary up to £60,000 based on experience.
The firm is based in the City but styled like a West End media boutique. They are highly specialised in the areas of high value white collar & business crime, professional discipline, and high-profile media cases. Most of the work they handle is contentious. Despite being a relatively new practice, they have already cultivated an excellent reputation and have risen quickly to the top tiers of the legal 500.
They have reached capacity in their current office and are due to move into a brand-new development in the City. This office will have 3 times the capacity and be a brand-new refurbishment for them to continue their growth.
They have a relaxed lifestyle at the firm, relatively flexible working patterns (people coming in at 10, working from home etc.), and a very positive office atmosphere.
Media Lawyer, 2 - 5 years PQE
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with at least 2 years', or comparable experience, in areas which overlap with Media.
- The work may include or be limited to; defamation, privacy, harassment, civil litigation, and certain regulatory elements.
- They work in the digital media, music, TV and Publishing sectors.
- The Media team work very closely with one another and the incoming Solicitor would need to be able to pick up the working methods of the firm.
- You would work closely alongside a very well-regarded Partner.
- Good communication, organisation, and written communication is essential.
- The firm seek ambitious individuals who want to continue to help the firm grow.