Commercial Technology Lawyer - In-house
Our client is a global organisation looking for a Commercial Technology Lawyer to join their busy and growing in-house legal department.
This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements. They are huge on professional development. The company is truly international and will offer exposure to work across their global operations.
Based in Central London the ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial and technology contracts is essential
- Have a focus in their career to date in dealing with software, licensing, SaaS, cloud service, software development and other IT agreements
- Ideally have had exposure to dealing with intellectual property and data protection matters
- Be able to assist and help the department on a wide range of other legal matters
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with strong academics, a proven track record and between 2 - 5 years PQE
The successful candidate must be able to point to strong communication skills and good business and commerciality skills. You will need to be hungry and ambitious and keen to push your career forward in a vibrant, fast moving in-house legal department.
In-house experience would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills.
Our client envisages that candidates with between 2 - 5 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.