Lawyer for Contract Role in Global Financial Services Organisation, based in the City
Our client, a key player in the online derivatives trading sector is currently looking for a qualified lawyer to join their established legal team for a maternity-cover role, starting in the coming months.
The role itself will be broad, and will encompass:
- trading documentation;
- commercial contracts, IT and IP related matters;
- marketing agreements;
- regulatory work pertaining to the derivatives/trading arena;
- any cross-border matters, such as the opening of new offices;
- general in-house corporate advisory work;
- assisting with the expansion of the business.
We are ideally looking for candidates that have a strong background in commercial contracts and that are familiar with derivatives trading, so you can hit the ground running.
You must be an excellent communicator - someone that is adaptable, energetic, eager to learn and can forge strong relationships with the legal and business teams with ease.
Please contact Celene Yon:
email@example.com 07944 390723
Due to a high volume of applications we will only respond to those we deem suitable for the role.