Lawyer for Contract Role in Global Financial Services Organisation, based in the City
Our client, a key player in the online derivatives trading sector is currently looking for a qualified lawyer to join their established legal team for a maternity-cover role, starting in the coming months.
The role itself will be broad, and will encompass:
- trading documentation;
- commercial contracts, IT and IP related matters;
- marketing agreements;
- regulatory work pertaining to the derivatives/trading arena;
- any cross-border matters, such as the opening of new offices;
- general in-house corporate advisory work;
- assisting with the expansion of the business.
We are ideally looking for candidates that have a strong background in commercial contracts and that are familiar with derivatives trading, so you can hit the ground running.
You must be an excellent communicator - someone that is adaptable, energetic, eager to learn and can forge strong relationships with the legal and business teams with ease.
Please contact Celene Yon:
email@example.com 07944 390723
Due to a high volume of applications we will only respond to those we deem suitable for the role.
Apply for Lawyer for Contract Role in Global Financial Services Organisation, based in the City
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly