Lawyer (2+ yrs. PQE) for Global Trading Company, based in the City
Our client, a growing business in the online derivatives trading sector are now looking for a lawyer to join their highly-skilled legal team.
The role itself will be broad, and will encompass:
- commercial contracts, IT and IP related matters;
- marketing agreements;
- trading documentation;
- general in-house corporate advisory work;
- assisting with the expansion of the business;
- any cross-border matters, such as the opening of new offices;
- regulatory work pertaining to the derivatives/trading arena.
You may have qualified and be currently practising in one of the top City firms, or you may already be in-house. Ideally, you will have a background in commercial contracts and have some knowledge of the derivatives trading arena, and associated regulatory landscape.
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal, you will assume a broad, visible role and moreover, you will be adaptable, energetic, eager to learn and have the drive to succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic business.
Please contact Celene Yon for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org 07944 390723
Due to a high volume of applications we will only respond to those we deem suitable for the role.