In House Company Secretary- US Bank - Dublin - Permanent Role
My client is a top tier US bank looking to hire a company secretary on a permanent basis into their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the role-
- Providing corporate secretarial matters to the bank as a member of the EMEA legal department.
- Providing support to Board of Directors and Senior Management team with responsibility for administration and management of board function and governance.
- Providing support as a member of the EMEA legal team that is responsible for legal entity lifecycle management and governance, entity database management, corporate records maintenance and supporting strategic transactional work.
A strong candidate will-
- Have an academic qualification in English, Irish law or other common law jurisdiction (LLB, LLM, FEI, PPC, Post Graduate Diploma in Law etc.) or able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge of relevant subjects.
- Hold an ICSA qualification or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Have an understanding of equity investment operative documents including but not limited to, stock purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, articles of incorporation, by-laws, designation of preferred stock and joint venture agreements.
- Desirable to have prior employment experience with a law firm or financial services organization.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02076486982 for more information.