Corporate Commercial Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity to work with a well established and growing client base in Corporate Commercial matters at one of the leading law firms in Worcestershire is now available for an experienced Corporate Commercial Solicitor.
The firm have a unique progressive culture, and unlike other firms, it is common for people to stay with them for their entire careers. They offer candidates a clear structure with great prospects for career progression and can offer the most competitive remuneration package. The firm is multi-service and are continuously evolving to meet the ever increasing demands of the 21st Century.
You will deal with a varied client base range from medium sized companies to larger organisations, this variety will make for a much more interesting role. They team advise companies, management teams, investors, and debt providers through the business life cycle, from start-up and first round finance through M&A, management transactions, venture, and development funding, restructuring, capital reductions, private equity funding and exits.
- You will be a Corporate Commercial Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE (there is no upper limit with PQE)
- You will have broad Corporate Commercial experience
- You should have a good technical knowledge
- It is essential that you have strong communication skills and the ability to build solid client relationships.
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package.
If this role could be of interest then please call James for a confidential conversation.