Banking & Finance Senior Associate / Partner
For the past decade, this Top 50 firm has been the go-to international legal firm for companies working with technology. Whether traditional businesses leveraging cutting-edge technology or start-ups changing the status quo, it guides clients through all the regulatory, legal and commercial aspects of this fast-moving environment. The firm works with 40 of the Fortune Top 100 companies and nearly two-thirds of the world's 100 Most Innovative Companies, over a third of its clients have been with the firm over 10 years, which demonstrates the client focussed approach. They have a truly collegiate culture, they are known Internationally for their innovative and modern approach, they tend to set trends where others follow. They are progressive and have substantially more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility than other City firms.
The firm are seeking to hire a Banking & Finance Senior Associate / Partner into their growing City of London office.
The International Banking and Finance Group has wide ranging expertise in both domestic and international work, acting for commercial banks, international development banks, investment banks, funds, multilateral banks and other financial institutions from around the World. They also advise many corporate borrowers and lessees on their finance transactions. You will lead a team acting for both borrowers and lenders on; Cross-border secured lending transactions, loan, project financing, leasing, complex project finance transactions, and other finance work.
This role would suit a Partner looking for a lateral move, or an ambitious Senior Associate perhaps in a top-heavy team looking for a pathway for progression.
- You will be a Banking and Finance Lawyer with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of PQE)
- You will be working for a highly-regarded Banking and Finance team
- A proven track record developing business is essential
- Experience of managing a team is to advantage
- Salary is industry leading and negotiable depending on your background
This is an excellent opportunity for a Banking and Finance Senior Associate / Partner to join this flourishing Top 50 innovative firm based in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Asset Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)