Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant
- Experience Level
- Junior Level
The Legal Practice
As a result of unprecedented growth in 2018, we're looking to expand our Legal practice here at Hydrogen Group. Operating since 2001, we've been providing our clients with access to some of the best lawyers in the world.
It's a job we love to do, because the lawyers we work with are some of the brightest minds you'll ever come across!
Working for Hydrogen
Hydrogen is an AIM listed business founded over 20 years ago. We pride ourselves on being a truly global company. Across the Group, we've placed people in 67 different countries, and we operate from 14 offices across North America, EMEA and APAC.
Through a combination of training and ongoing development, you will learn the skills of a Recruitment Consultant, including networking, generating leads, headhunting and qualifying candidates. As your confidence grows, so will your understanding of the terminologies and recruitment processes needed to maximise your potential to enter the next phase of your career
The ideal candidate
The role requires candidates to have a high level of drive, market awareness, relationship-building skills and a competitive nature. Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate ambition, persuasiveness, competitiveness and determination. Since recruitment is a sales job, the ideal candidate will have some sales experience, although this is not essential.
An excellent academic background is required with a degree from a Russell Group university or equivalent combined with A-levels and GSCE's.
What you'll get in return
- Fast career progression: Clarity on exactly what you need to do to move up and progress
- Lots of responsibility; Access to senior partners at the top magic and silver circle firms
- Robust training; Undertake 680 hours of training in your first four months
- Loyal teammates; On average, our team members have worked here for six years
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Lots of incentive trips - destinations have included Vegas, Havar, Goa, Tokyo to name but a few
Apply for Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly