Contentious Trusts & Probate Solicitor - Senior Associate
A national private practice based in Birmingham.
We are working with the Birmingham office of a national law firm who are looking to recruit into the contentious trusts and probate team.
This is a great opportunity for a mid level lawyer who has experience in this area.
You would be working as part of a national team and working closely with the senior partner based in Birmingham.
The firm is full service so benefits a lot from collaboration between departments and the team act on a range of complex and high net worth probate disputes.
The team is well established so there would be an existing caseload and client base to come into. The role would also encompass business development and coming up with ideas to drive forward the department.
You will have direct client contact and run with your own complex caseload of matters.
The team need somebody who can run their own matters with minimal supervision - so it's likely you will have at least 2 or 3 years' experience specialising solely in contentious trusts and probate.
The firm would be particularly interested in speaking with lawyers who are looking to relocate to the Midlands area.
Competitive salary and progression opportunities.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Personal tax/trusts Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Capital Markets Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham