Commercial Contracts Lawyer
Our client is offering an impressive opportunity for a Lawyer experienced in working across Commercial Contracts & Agreements with a focus of leading and managing a team who specifically work on a variety of commercial sales agreements and procurement contracts for suppliers.
The position is based in Central London.
Our client is innovative and entrepreneurial in the way they work across the legal industry. They have won and been nominated for countless awards and are changing the landscape of services provided to the legal sector. Employees are offered an opportunity to work in partnership with an elite portfolio of clients.
In this position, your role will be diverse as follows:
- Supporting, mentoring, training and managing teams of lawyers and/or paralegals with a focus on commercial sales agreements and procurement contracts.
- Providing business support by way of allocation of work and monitoring progress of the team and reporting in this respect.
Your experience will include:
- Minimum of 4 years in a legal capacity in a position specific to working across supplier commercial sales and procurement contracts.
- Managing a team.
- Responsibilities around providing business support, attending meetings to provide updates and reports with respect to performance associated with activities of a team.
- An ability to work in an environment where compliance, processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Dealing with escalated issues and meeting key deadlines and demands.
- Previous experience working with a team to develop strategy and meet company goals.
- Use of technology.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus additional benefits and incentives.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence. Thank you for your interest in advance.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.