7+ Commercial - Hampshire or London
Leading financial services group requires an additional commercial lawyer with prior in-house experience within the insurance sector. Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will undertake a broad ranging role as detailed below:
- Provision of strategic advice to senior Directors relating to the FCA handbook;
- Experience of drafting and negotiating a variety of insurance contracts including major TOBAs with underwriters;
- Working on contracts relating to innovative products in the Regulated sector including technology and data contracts;
- Drafting and advising on Policy Wording;
- Experience dealing with major B2B contracts with both regulated and non-regulated elements; and
- Relationship building with internal Compliance teams
- Ability to independently work with limited supervision, set out own priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple workstreams in a fast paced and challenging environment;
- Liaison with business to provide proactive and commercial legal advice to help them achieve: (i) their business plans and (ii) the effective delivery and management of existing contracts.
- Ability to draft clear, professional and legally robust correspondence, contractual documentation, policies and other documentation as required, with appropriate form and style.
- Ability to effectively work independently, set priorities, meet deadlines, and to manage multiple projects in an extremely fast paced start-up environment - whilst still always maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- A robust personality is required to be able to provide independent advice together with the flexibility to deliver it in a fast-moving business environment with multiple commercial pressures and deadlines
- Proactive, solution-oriented attitude to resolving business issues.
Flexible working arrangements with respect to this role are available after 6 months in the role and are negotiated on an individual basis.
For additional information , please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or at email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.