German Speaking Litigation
German Speaking Litigation - Interim FTC
Central London - 12 months FTC - Magic Circle Law Firm
- Are you fluent in German to translation level?
- Would you like to work with an award-winning Litigation department?
- Are you immediately available?
We have just taken on a fantastic role and are looking for a German speaking Newly Qualified Lawyer/Senior Paralegal to join a Magic Circle Law Firm on a fixed term basis.
This opportunity will sit in their award-winning litigation department; the department is well known for the work they have done for some high-level public clients.
Why work here?
- Interesting and intricate work;
- Opportunity to network with household names;
- Gain experience from a Magic Circle Law Firm;
- Diverse and supportive environment.
- Direct contact with technical specialists, to translate evidence from German into English;
- Assist during meetings between German clients and the English-speaking London Lawyers;
- Translate documents and correspondence from German to English;
- Document review (in both English and German) will be required.
What do you need to succeed here?
- You MUST be fluent in German and English to translation level;
- Must have completed the LPC;
- The ability to work in a highly demanding role;
You must also be immediately available.
This role is due to start ASAP with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch for consideration firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334