Newly Qualified Corporate Lawyer
Elevate are recruiting for a Newly Qualified Corporate Lawyer to work for a reputable organisation in London on a 3 month contract. You can expect exposure to M&A, Commercial Contracts and Company Secretarial.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of Mergers & Acquisitions, Purchase and Sale of businesses, Joint Venture agreements, Shareholder Agreements and Terms of Business.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have corporate legal experience from a top tier law firm or highly regarded in-house organisation as a training contract seat or from a highly regarded Law firm in Australia or New Zealand.
- Have the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Are focused on providing excellent legal advice and support.
- Are a creative professional with good negotiation skills.
- Are passionate about delivering excellent quality documentation.
Skills for Success:
- Ability to engage clients in a way that instills confidence and fosters strong client relationships.
- A savvy operator with good commercial and business acumen.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with little direction.
- Confident working within complex multi-functional, multi-jurisdictions environments.
- Highly organised with flexible, resilient and credible personality.
- Drive, enthusiasm and desire to succeed.
- Excellent attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Qualified Lawyer in the UK or Commonwealth from a Top Tier Law Firm.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.