Elevate is recruiting for a Qualified Lawyer to draft and negotiate ISDA Master Agreements for a Global Bank in Paris on a 6- month contract. You must have a minimum of 6 -months ISDA experience in France.
- You will be involved with Brexit re-documentation efforts.
- You will be responsible for drafting and negotiating ISDA Master Agreements.
- You will be responsible for derivative agreement negotiation to include French domestic master agreements and French Law Governed ISDAs.
- You will also provide more general assistance with this project to the Legal team in Paris and London.
You might be the right person if you:
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a market leading organisation.
- Like working with multinational companies, spanning different markets and industries.
- Embrace the use of technology tools to facilitate your work.
- Work well independently as well as with teams.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- A minimum of 6 months experience of ISDA negotiations or within a finance or banking legal team in a bank or an international law firm
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Dependable, responsive, and committed to producing high quality work.
- Flexible, and willing to pitch in on matters and projects to better serve our clients, even if the work falls outside your normal scope of duties.
- Excellent written skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- High integrity and ethical compass.
- Excellent listening as well as communication skills and the judgment to know which skill to use in a given setting.
- Qualified Lawyer.