Junior Real Estate Finance Associate
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a junior Real Estate Finance Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This Transatlantic law firm advises on a wide range of real estate finance deals across all sectors earning them a longstanding reputation for cutting-edge work that provides innovative solutions for their clients. This is reinforced by their high profile client base including major financial institutions, pension funds, commercial mortgage servicers, insurance companies, domestic and foreign investors and other market leaders.
Why you should work here as a junior Real Estate Finance Associate?
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression;
- You will be working for a highly regarded Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- A collaborative work environment where all ideas are welcomed and recognised;
- A chance to work on a broad range of Real Estate Finance transactions.
What do you need to succeed here as a Junior Real Estate Finance Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 2-4 PQE at a leading law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Real Estate Practice Finance Practice;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: development and equity investments, leasing agreements and service lease agreements, acquisition and mezzanine finance;
- This role would suit someone who has 2-4 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious junior Real Estate Financial Associate looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.