New Homes Head of Department
An excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Lawyer / Executive to join a legal 500 firm based in the South West of the country.
This is a fantastic opportunity to head up the New homes department the firm. They are looking for a candidate who is driven to develop a department, drive the business forward and look to create a team with in the New Homes department.
To head up department for New Homes.
* Investigate Legal Title for Large developments
* Consider planning documentation CLL'S, SUD's and Building notices
* Review and report on Transfer of part and new leases
* Report on Searches
* Experience dealing with Help to Buy
* Preference for shared ownership/part but/part rent schemes
* Enthusiastic for new challenges and experience of leading a team
* Approachable attitude towards team members
* Good communication skills and good at maintain relationships with builder clients.
Ideally, you will have experience in domestic conveyancing including drafting contracts, new builds, plot sales and residential tenancies.
You will need to have a have a solid background in residential conveyancing and be ready to hit the ground running. They are looking for either a Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer with over 6 years experience.
My Client are open to location for the role and can accommodate candidates in Taunton, Yeovil or Bridgewater
If you would like to know more information please call Rob Angrave at CRA Consultants on 0114 241 8030