Experienced (3+ yrs.) Company Secretary for Global Real Estate Organisation, City
Our client is a growing real estate/real estate fund manager (developer, owner, investor and manager) with a strong presence across the UK, Western Europe and APAC.
In response to this growth, this client is now looking to hire a Company Secretary to join their legal team. This role will involve:
- Looking after all UK company secretarial matters;
- Providing legal support to the Corporate Lawyer on transactional documentation;
- Assisting in rolling out training across the team/business;
- Updating internal policies and procedures.
- KYC monitoring and documentation;
We are looking for a Company Secretary with the following:
- At least 3 years' solid experience in UK company secretarial matters;
- Any other type of paralegal experience on top of this is a bonus;
- Experience in working in the fund management/financial services sector would be very useful;
- In-House experience would be most welcomed but is not essential.
Interpersonally, we are looking for someone who:
- has the confidence and gravitas to work across all levels business including senior management;
- wishes to work autonomously - it is a busy team and a growing business, we need someone who can hit the ground running and take the lead with the role;
- can take responsibility for their own workload, and in particular own the company secretarial piece;
- has excellent organisational skills and is able to multi-task and prioritise their workload effectively.
You will join a legal team of 3 in London. You will report to and support a bright and well-regarded Corporate Lawyer, who will also be an excellent mentor.
This is a very collegiate, dynamic and entrepreneurial place to work; our client therefore needs someone who is a team player and a self-starter.
The successful candidate join this organisation at a key time in its growth and occupy a visible role which will evolve in tandem with the company’s development. Our client will offer a competitive base salary plus a strong bonus incentive
Please note this client will not and is not offering a training contract or other path to becoming a lawyer, we are only looking for a Paralegal who wishes to continue down this career path.
To apply or for more info please contact:
Celene Yon: email@example.com, 07944 390 723
Matt Bloxham: firstname.lastname@example.org, 07900 692 209
Due to a high number of applications, we will only respond to those we deem suitable for the role.
Apply for Experienced (3+ yrs.) Company Secretary for Global Real Estate Organisation, City
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly