US Corporate Associate
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a US Corporate Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This law firm has offices in key financial centres spanning the United States, Asia, Europe and the Middle East gaining maximum exposure to a multitude of complex cross-border work. They have a range of high profile clients including many of the world's largest companies, Fortune 100, FSTE 100 and other global leaders in major industries.
Why you should work here as a US Corporate Associate?
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- They take a commercial and pragmatic outlook where ideas are welcomed and recognised;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a US Corporate Associate?
- A US-qualified attorney admitted to the bar between 2014-2016;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Corporate Practice specifically within M&A and Capital Markets;
- Experience in corporate M&A and capital markets is essential, including relevant experience gained within the US;
- Experience of acting for Private Equity houses will be an advantage;
- This role would suit someone who is Class of 2014-2016 but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven US Corporate Associate looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.