Data Protection Lawyer
Are you interested in media, emerging technologies and blockchain?
You’ll need to be a NQ Data Protection Lawyer who is looking to learn from some of the leading lawyers in in the sector and work on behalf of some growing entrepreneurial businesses.
Since starting in 1956, the same year as the first Eurovision Song Contest, the firm has now established itself as a leader within the entertainment, media and technology sectors. The team has a broad client base advising on a wide range of matters from software to social media platforms.
If you want to work at the forefront of media and technology as a Data Protection Lawyer, please read on.
What You Will Need
• NQ Data Protection Lawyer
• Commercial contracts experience included drafting and negotiating IT agreements;
• Varied client base
• Working in a small team, you’ll have close interaction with the Partners, gaining exposure to a broad spectrum of data protection matters
• Friendly, supportive and collegiate atmosphere
• Drafting, advising, reviewing and negotiation on a range of contracts, supplier agreements and confidentiality agreements
• Advising businesses on responding to and mitigating data protection breaches
• Assisting businesses with GDPR compliance
You’ll be advising disruptive technology platforms, cloud computing and digital media companies. Using your knowledge of data protection, you’ll be given the opportunity for lots of client contact. This is a great place to start your career as part of a supportive friendly and professional tam
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.