This top 100 firm, who are well known for their recent expansions and ambitious drive now require a Planning Solicitor at 3 years + PQE to join their highly ranked Planning team in their flagship Birmingham office.
This national heavyweight are looking to further bolster their already strong Birmingham team. The firm, who are well known for their reputable Planning department, are looking for personable and ambitious individuals to join their team.
This top 100 firm shares over 150 partners highlighting the ambitious ethos within the firm. The firm has a range of specialities, varying from large international corporate bodies to fast growth businesses. They are incredibly focused on supplying a tailored service to their clients.
- You will join the team advising clients in relation to some of the most important projects in the area and you will need to have a solid understanding and experience of drafting and settling section 106 agreements (including Affordable Housing provisions) and of section 38/278 agreements. Additional experience of dealing with planning/enforcement inquiries, enforcement issues and Judicial review would be helpful.
- Delivery of individual targets with appropriate supervision.
- Ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and building appropriate relationships with clients.
- Adherence of agreed quality procedures and management systems.
- Undertake and deliver work in a commercially effective manner.
- Development of technical and non-technical skills to meet client and firm requirements and demonstrate continuous improvements in all areas of work.
- Some travel and out of hours working required for business development, meetings and training purposes.
- 3 Years + PQE in Planning Law
- Responsible for a broad and varied caseload including negotiating and settling section 106 agreements and section 278 agreements and advising on issues such as enforcement appeals and judicial review work.
- You will be proactive and passionate about your career.
- Proven results in supporting business development across a team or firm.
- Working knowledge of case management systems and Microsoft Office applications.
If this role could be of interest then please get in touch with James for a confidential conversation.