Commercial Litigation Partner
A thriving and long established mid town firm.
We have been instructed to find a litigation partner and the ideal candidate will have a loyal and flourishing commercial litigation following matching closely with the firm's practice.
The litigation team handles a wide range of commercial litigation including IP, professional negligence, bloodstock and equine law, general contractual disputes, injunctions, defamation, taxation, intellectual property and construction.
You will be an entrepreneurial and marketing oriented litigation partner or senior associate who is looking for a better work/life balance within a specialist team which currently comprises one partner and 2 assistants.
The firm punches well above its weight in terms of clients, many of whom are well known and longstanding.
The firm tends to recruit lawyers from the larger City or West End firms, who have strong technical commercial litigation backgrounds with the academics to match.
The firm offers its lawyers a chance to work in a collegial atmosphere and a partnership opportunity which may not be available at the larger practices.
An excellent package is on offer.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Construction Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Intellectual Property Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)