In-house Employment Lawyer 2+
My client is one of the largest employers in the UK. They are seeking an Employment lawyer to work in-house. You will work alongside the Senior Lawyer who is also Head of Employee Relations. The role is a mix of contentious and non-contentious.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking full control of tribunal claims
- Providing up to date employment advice to all divisions of the Company
- Review and draft HR policies, Handbooks and Contracts of Employment
- Maintain a precedent bank
- Work closely with the wider legal team building strong relationships
- Deliver updates on significant Employment law changes
- Provide training to managers
The business is acquisitive so there will be TUPE matters to handle too. This is an all encompassing In-house Employment role.
You will have at least 2-4 PQE from an In-house or Private Practice background. Base, car and bonus on offer.