Legal Counsel - Contract 3 to 6 Month
A well-known international travel & tourism business are seeking a lawyer to join their collegiate team, based in Surrey for an initial 3 month contract.
Reporting to the Legal Director, you will support the team with drafting and negotiating high-value commercial contracts, whilst advising stakeholders on consumer, regulatory and corporate matters.
You will also have the opportunity to provide general legal advice with involvement in corporate matters, consulting external legal counsel, updating our business on new legislation and dealing with data privacy issues in conjunction with our Legal Director and Data Privacy Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting commercial agreements, including joint ventures, supplier contracts and a variety of travel industry agreements.
- Advising the business on consumer and travel law matters.
- Legal risk management across the business, and compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Qualified UK or EU Solicitor/Barrister with minimum 2 Year's PQE.
- In-house, public body or law firm legal experience required.
- Commercial law and commercial agreements experiences with related legal skills is essential.
You will be 2+ years PQE (as a guide) with relevant experience in a similar role. You will be able to work effectively in a fast paced team environment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key to your ongoing success.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.