NQ ECM Associate
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a newly qualified ECM Associate to join their ever-growing team. This law firm acknowledges that their success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the individuals of the Firm and is always looking to hire high-quality lawyers. Its client base includes global, prominent businesses, allowing their pragmatic approach and world-class talent to challenge the status quo to advance their clients interests.
Why you should work here as a newly qualified ECM Associate?
- You will be working for a massive Transatlantic Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- A collaborative work environment where all ideas are welcomed and recognised;
- A chance to work alongside senior lawyers, building and developing upon your current skills set;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a newly qualified ECM Associate?
- Qualified lawyer solicitor of England & Wales with a training contract at a highly-rated law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Capital Markets Practice specifically within equity capital markets;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage; equity fund raising, stock exchange transactions, IPOs and secondary listings;
- This role would suit someone who is newly qualified but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious newly qualified ECM Associate looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.