Intellectual Property - Business Leader
Augusta is a leading financial institution engaged in providing capital for dispute resolution. With offices in London, Toronto, Sydney and Melbourne, our dynamic team of experts work with clients from across the world. We provide a dynamic, collaborative and respectful environment where everyone can thrive. If you are an IP dispute resolution expert looking for a new challenge, why not explore this exciting new area of law and funding.
- The primary objective is to provide leadership to the Intellectual Property group, managing a team of IP specialists. The role involves working to generate and maintain strong working relationships with law firms, corporates and individuals, analysing IP related cases before funding is provided.
- This opening is well suited to a business hungry dispute resolution lawyer with experience in IP related cases, covering patent, copyright and trademarks, across a variety of sector areas.
- The right individual will have management experience operating as a team leader or someone who has conduct of cases as part of a larger team. The ideal person will have a strong network of London based contacts.
This newly created role will sit within our legal function, advising Augusta clients on all types of IP related cases that are suited to third party funding, in the UK and overseas.
For more information, please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call confidentially on 0203 510 2051.
More searches like this
- Intellectual Property In-House Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Patents In-House Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Trademarks In-House Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial Litigation In-House Partner jobs in London (Greater)