Litigation (Finance & Banking
Litigation Associate - 12 Month FTC
Central London - Top Tier Litigation Firm
We are currently working with a top tier litigation law firm based in London who are looking to appoint a litigation associate into their leading banking & finance disputes group. This role would suit someone up to 2 years PQE.
- Do you have comprehensive experience of private equity, hedge funds and asset management?
- Are you immediately available?
- Would you like to work within an award-winning team?
What is great about this role?
- You will be working with one of the highest regarded litigation firms in the city;
- Exposure to truly interesting and diverse work;
- Be seen as integral in the core part of this business.
- Provide assistance within the Finance & Banking Group;
- Case management;
- Direct contact with clients;
- Draft complex legal letters, documents and witness statements;
- Trial bundling;
- Manage e-disclosure exercises;
- Active involvement in business development and networking.
What do you need to succeed here?
- Minimum 2:1 Law Degree (or equivalent);
- Previous experience within banking & finance;
- England & Wales qualified;
- A tenacious and dedicated attitude towards your work.
What next? This is an excellent role, due to start ASAP with CVs already being reviewed. Don't miss out! Get in touch for consideration Stacey.email@example.com 02072696334
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Emerging Markets Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)