Our client is a Top Tier city law firm.
- Drafting documents relating to the creation, amendment, closures or freezing of Pension funds.
- Handle disputes and litigation related to pension schemes.
- Give general legal advice to clients regarding pension funds.
The successful candiate will have:
- Top academics including a 2:1 at legal degree level or degree with completion of the LPC.
- Be qualifying as a solicitor in 2018 or early 2019.
- Have taken a seat in Pensions during their training contract or have taken a corporate seat and have a keen interest in pensions showing willingness to learn in this new area.
For the successful candidate you will receive:
- A Competitive salary
- Additional benefits