Experienced Paralegal or Contracts Administrator
On behalf of a Global Media Company, we are looking for an experienced paralegal or contracts administrator for a 6-month project based in London.
The position will be focused on providing support to the a team specialising in digital content. You will sit as part as fun, collaborative and dynamic international team.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- Previous experience in a paralegal or contracts administrator role, gained either in-house or in private practice.
- Demonstrable experience of working on both volume contracts and more complex international agreements.
- Experience working with digital content agreements is helpful but not essential.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to support a busy team in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Native English required, with additional languages a plus.
Specifically you will be:
- Maintaining and organising contracts and deal trackers.
- Updating service terms and conditions.
- Assisting with rights clearances.
- Assisting with the administration of tribunals and legal proceedings.
- Drafting and negotiating form agreements and amendment letters, for example partnership agreements.
- Handling consumer queries, complaints and local litigation matters.
- Leading ad hoc legal queries across all content types.
- Assisting with due diligence projects.
- Relevant Law Degree qualification is preferred.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.