- Very well regarded national firm
- People focused culture, known for being very family friendly
- Client base consists of FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 businesses and major regional employers
- Excellent and collegiate commercial team in Manchester
- The team handles a range of matters including trade & regulation, commercial contracts, procurement and much more.
- The team also works across public sector on a national basis to include central government departments, local authorities, housing associations and non-departmental public bodies/charities.
- You will be encouraged to take an active role in business development
- You will develop a specialism that suits you whilst working across national service lines with access to some of the best Partners in the market.
- Commercial Solicitor, NQ+
- Strong technical knowledge of non contentious commercial transactions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of advising international clients would be a bonus
- Excellent academics and a strong training record
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
- Pension Contribution of 3-5%
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.