US Capital Markets Lawyer
A US heavyweight law firm is looking for a US Capital Markets Lawyer, specialising in US securities, to join their London team.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You should have between 4-8 PQE as a Capital Markets Lawyer
• Magic Circle or US law firm background
• Primary focus on US securities laws, high yield debt offerings and equity capital markets
• Experience in high yield bond and leveraged finance transactions with experience in complex bond-driven restructurings
• The firm has an exceptional reputation
• Excellent US salary and fantastic bonus
• Work on some of the most technically demanding mandates in the market
• Enviable client list with numerous multinational corporations
• Chance to be part of a growing team, which has recently made a number of new hires
• Opportunity to work with a leading within international Capital Markets
The firm has invested heavily into their Capital Markets team and is now looking for an ambitious and driven Capital Markets Lawyer as they continue their growth.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.