You’ll be a 5-8 PQE Technology Lawyer, having worked at either a Magic Circle or US law firm previously.
You’ll have experience advising on a range of technology and commercial law matters. Specifically, IT outsourcing, business process outsourcing, development and licensing arrangements and IT-related issues in the context of mergers and acquisitions
The firm focuses on high profile and complex financing structures. The majority of their work is on the lender side, acting on behalf of international banks.
The Ideal Candidate
• Technology Lawyer, 5-8 PQE
• Previously worked at a Magic Circle or US law firm
• Significant experience working on IT outsourcing projects
• Familiar with data protection and information security regulation
• Excellent academics
• Top US law firm
• Top salary, extremely generous bonus
• Challenging and complex workload
• Working on behalf of multinational companies on their IT infrastructure, licensing and commercial arrangements
• Advising on multi-jurisdictional outsourcing transactions, security policies and audits and international data transfer agreements
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work at an elite law firm as part of a small team, with the opportunity to progress to a Senior Associate position.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.