Investment Manager – Construction and Engineering
Augusta is a leading financial institution engaged in providing capital for dispute resolution. With offices in London, Toronto, Sydney and Melbourne, our dynamic team of experts work with clients from across the world. We provide a dynamic, collaborative and respectful environment where everyone can thrive. If you are a dispute resolution expert looking for a new challenge, why not explore this exciting new area of law and funding.
- The primary objective is to be the first point of contact for clients looking to engage with Augusta. The role involves working to generate and maintain strong working relationships for Augusta within the Construction, Energy and Infrastructure sectors and undertake initial case assessment.
- This opening is well suited to an experienced dispute resolution lawyer with experience in construction related international arbitration cases, acting for domestic and international clients.
- The right individual will have a genuine interest in commercial deal making and an ability to think commercially, while identifying and assessing risk on behalf of the business.
Eligible applicants require legal qualifications in either England & Wales, Australia or Canada and/or would consider re-qualifying in another of these jurisdictions if required.
The position is based in London, United Kingdom
- Opening date for applications from 15th February 2019
- Closing date for applications: 16th March 2019
More searches like this
- Construction Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Energy Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Arbitration Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Litigation Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)