Our client is offering an impressive opportunity for a Contracts Manager to work with a team of lawyers across a variety of commercial contracts and agreements. You will work with an enviable client base.
The position is based in Central London.
An initial fixed term contract of 12 months is on offer however, our client is open to speaking with experienced prospects about an immediate permanent appointment.
Our client is innovative in the way they work across the legal industry. They have won and been nominated for countless awards and are changing the landscape of services provided to the legal sector. Employees are offered an opportunity to work in partnership with an elite portfolio of clients.
As Contracts Manager, your role will be diverse as follows:
- Supporting, mentoring, training and managing teams of lawyers and/or paralegals with a focus on commercial sales and procurement contracts.
- Providing business support by way of allocation of work and monitoring progress of the team and reporting in this respect.
Your experience will include:
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience in a Contracts Manager position with specific experience working across supplier contracts.
- Managing a team.
- Responsibilities around providing business support, attending meetings to provide updates and reports with respect to performance associated with activities of a team.
- An ability to work in an environment where compliance, processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Dealing with escalated issues and meeting key deadlines and demands.
- Previous experience working with a team to develop strategy and meet company goals.
- Use of technology.
- A career Contracts Manager with specific experience associated with a variety of commercial sales and procurement contracts with a supplier focus to include managing a team.
- A Lawyer whose experience includes working on commercial sales and procurement contracts to include managing a team.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus additional benefits and incentives.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com. All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence. Thank you for your interest in advance.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.