Interim Legal Counsel
A leading national retailer is looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join their team for a period of 6 months. The role would suit someone adept at working independently and with significant experience advising on commercial contracts, including sales, marketing, and procurement.
Operating from over 300 locations nationwide, providing goods and services to consumers and businesses, this company is going through a period of significant change. As such, they require an experience Commercial Lawyer to assist their Sole Counsel with a variety of commercial matters.
The role will involve;
- Providing legal advice on all contractual matters;
- Working closely with the sales and procurement teams to draft and negotiate a variety of contracts
- Reviewing and responding to invitation to tender from a broad range of organisations, public and private sector
- Working closely with the marketing team to review, draft, and negotiate contracts
- Providing advice to the business on wider legal issues such as data protection, competition law, and other changes in legislation
This is a 6 month contract however we are interested in speaking to individuals working on both a contract (daily rate) or fixed term basis.