In-House Lawyer (3/4 days)
A sought after part-time, flexible legal counsel role has become available with a professional services plc based in Manchester. The role will be recruited on either a 3 or 4 days basis and flexibility and some work from home is available. This is a fantastic role with great variety and the scope to focus on the areas you enjoy and can add most value in. Reporting to the General Counsel you will have day to day responsibility for supporting the business with commercial advice and ensuring compliance.
- Providing commercial advice to the group across a number of different business areas
- Drafting and negotiating supplier and service contracts
- Assisting with corporate transactions
- Corporate governance (including communication of new compliance procedures and updates regarding legislation)
- Qualified lawyer, ideally with previous and recent in-house experience
- Commercial contracts background
- Looking for a part-time role 3 or 4 days per week
- Organised and interested in process improvement
- Confident providing commercial advice autonomously
This role is a fantastic opportunity to take on a really interesting and challenging position but on a flexible, part-time basis. This is the kind of role I am often asked to find but not often able to offer! There is also scope for progression and the ability to focus on areas of particular interest (within the parameters of business need). The culture is friendly and dynamic and the General Counsel can offer extensive knowledge of the group.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.