Banking/Asset Finance/Aviation Paralegal - London
A world-renowned, international law firm is looking for a Banking/Asset Finance/Aviation paralegal to join them in their London offices. This is a rare opportunity to join one of the World's most prestigious law firms in their Transportation & Space Group. The team currently has 2 Partners, 10 Associates, a Trainee and 2 other Paralegals.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must be extremely academic (bare minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a top university, and preferably the LPC), be highly confident in your own ability, and have gained significant relevant experience at a well-known law firm. Your IT and organisational skills must be exemplary.
This role is designed to be a long-term position. However, candidates with a Training Contract starting in 2021 are encouraged to apply, as long as they have the requisite experience. Salary is highly competitive (plus overtime).
Please send your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Paralegal Trainee jobs in London (Central)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) Paralegal Trainee jobs in London (Central)
- Aviation Commercial and regulatory Paralegal Trainee jobs in London (Central)
- Aviation Finance Paralegal Trainee jobs in London (Central)
- Asset Finance Paralegal Trainee jobs in London (Central)