Dispute Resolution Associate Cayman Islands
Our client is a well-respected litigation boutique in the Cayman Islands. Increasing client demand has led to the creation of this mid-level role. You will act on a diverse mix of local and international commercial disputes and contentious insolvency matters.
Excellent opportunity to develop a practice, build your own reputation and gain the recognition and rewards for your efforts.
Ideally, you will have at least 4 years of relevant experience. Previous offshore experience is not essential. Advocacy skills would be beneficial.
Outside of the office, you will be able to unwind on golden beaches or in the crystal clear Caribbean Sea. You will have the chance to enjoy a healthy, active outdoor lifestyle. Cayman also has excellent connections to the United States and other Caribbean Islands for weekend trips.
Contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind for an informal discussion Mike has lived offshore for more than 13 years and will give you straight forward advice on all aspects of the move based on first-hand experience.
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Leeds
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Leeds
- Personal Injury Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Leeds
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Leeds
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Leeds