Elevate is recruiting a Senior Analyst with experience in financial control, reporting and modelling to support Elevate’s customer, a leading multinational cigarette and tobacco manufacturing company. This role is permanent, and will be based in Krakow, Poland.
You might be the right person if you have:
- Knowledge in financial control, reporting and modelling related to contract and commercial management.
- Experience working with corporate financial settlements.
- Ability to make decisions on nonstandard data.
- High level of diligence, analytical skills and attention to details.
- Ability to multitask within tight timelines and limited supervision.
- A track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Process improvement experience.
Specifically, this role will involve:
- Validating customer invoices against their contract with its suppliers.
- Documenting contractual obligations to further list and validate controls of customer invoices. contractual compliance with emphasis on financial and commercial terms.
- Interacting with stakeholders in designing new reports and analysis.
- Ability to work with data provider to resolve any anomalies.
- Identifying areas for potential process and tools enhancements.
- Calculating credits/penalties and price adjustments (considering inflation and foreign currency factor).
- Performing complex analysis for a customer.
- Ensuring timely delivery of agreed reports and ad-hoc requests.
- Creating and presenting data analysis presentation.
- Co-operating with the team on driving continuous improvement by implementation of new automations.
- Detecting and fixing problems with processes in a workstream.
- Direct customer interaction in establishing a reporting structure and dashboard for managing the aforementioned data.
- Developing a list of tasks on project with time / resource estimates.
- Taking part in the process design for new customer.
- Communicating with senior leadership on critical operational needs.
- Providing reports and analysis related to workload, performance and staffing utilization.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant business experience in finance or commercial related functions.
- Financial or legal background will be an asset.
- Experience working in the commercial/contract environment would be an advantage.
- Beneficial to have some experience working in a global firm.
- Advance level in Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- MBA is preferred.