Elevate is recruiting an Operational Lead with experience in financial control, HR and service delivery to support Elevate’s customer, a leading multinational consumer goods manufacturing & retail company as well as internal deliver centre operations. This role is permanent and will be based in Krakow, Poland.
You might be the right person if you have:
- Knowledge in commercial management and HR area.
- Strong people management skills.
- Quick thinker with the ability to make good decisions.
- Ability to build strong, long term client relationships.
- Ability to perform in complex cross-functional business environment.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with conflicting priorities.
- Ability to comprehend the business requirements and an appreciation of financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications.
- Strong understanding and adaption to contractual agreements (Service Levels, KPI’s).
- Excellent organizational skills.
Specifically, this role will involve:
- Manage day to day centre operations/delivery.
- Manage team performance, track finances and control the quality of service delivery.
- Set up and supervise HR, finance, facilities and IT for the centre.
- Identifies risks and issues in existing engagement and manages those appropriately.
- Maintaining efficient work environment, sufficient operating supplies, conducting recruitment, training, people development and guidance.
- Work with our global human resources teams on policies, procedures, laws, and standards.
- Design and implement a variety of workforce programs to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Support the process design for new customer.
- Communicate with senior leadership on critical operational needs.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- 10+ years of relevant business experience in commercial or HR/Admin related functions.
- Financial or legal background will be an asset.
- Experience working in a global firm.
- Experience in setting up and managing operations.
- Advance level in Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- MBA is preferred.
- Advanced English Language skills.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.