Elevate is recruiting a Contract Lead with experience in contract and commercial management to support Elevate’s customer, a global insurance company. This role is permanent and will be based in Krakow, Poland.
You might be the right person if you have:
- Knowledge in contract and commercial management matters.
- Understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions.
- Ability to identify "key risks" and provide mitigation strategy.
- High level of diligence, analytical skills and attention to details.
- Ability to multitask within tight timelines and limited supervision.
- Ability to build and manage client relationship.
- Result driven and well organized.
- Good project management skills.
Specifically, this role will involve:
- Perform legal research activities.
- Support due diligence activities and other ad hoc legal projects.
- Perform contract review based on established guidelines and standards, identify typical deviations and provide/negotiate alternatives.
- Monitors contractual obligations of all parties and provides continuous review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met in a timely fashion.
- Manages all inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions from the client’s and vendor’s side.
- Draft und update contract templates, guidelines and playbooks.
- Be able to work with vendors to resolve any issues.
- Ensure timely delivery of agreed reports and ad-hoc requests.
- Review a broad range of corporate and commercial matters.
- Work directly with attorneys located in the United States.
- Respond to queries related to contractual documents Develop list of tasks on project with time / resource estimates.
- Take part in the process design for new customer.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- 6+ years of relevant business experience in contract or commercial related functions.
- Financial or legal background will be an asset.
- Experience in reviewing/ redlining commercial contracts.
- Experience in working with Data Privacy matters.
- Experience working in the commercial/contract environment would be an advantage.
- Beneficial to have some experience working in a global firm.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- MBA is preferred.
- Advanced English Language Skills.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.