Elevate is recruiting an Analyst with experience in financial control, reporting and modelling to support Elevate’s customer, a leading multinational cigarette and tobacco manufacturing company. This role will be based in Krakow, Poland.
You might be the right person if you have:
- Knowledge in financial control, reporting and modeling related to contract and commercial management.
- Experience working with corporate financial settlements.
- High level of diligence, analytical skills and attention to details.
- A track record of delivering excellent customer service.
Specifically, this role will involve:
- Validating financial settlements between our customer and its suppliers.
- Reviewing list of data fields provided and detect anomalies relative to expected list.
- Comparing contractual financial terms to invoices.
- Calculating credits/penalties and price adjustments.
- Preparing standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Ensuring timely delivery of agreed reports and ad-hoc requests.
- Taking part in process design and improvement exercises.
- Developing list of tasks on project without time/resource estimates.
- Supporting ops lead in daily tasks.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of relevant business experience.
- Financial or legal background will be an asset.
- Experience working in the commercial/contract environment would be an advantage.
- Beneficial to have some experience working in a global firm.
- Advance level in Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- MBA is preferred.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.