Entrepreneurial Financial Services Group Seeking In-House Commercial Lawyer
Entrepreneurial Financial Services business is seeking to recruit a commercial lawyer to their current legal and company secretarial team. This is an exciting opportunity to work as an integral member of a head office team offering legal advice to senior management and across the group.
This is a broad role, working hand in glove with the business to ensure legal and regulatory requirements are met. The role will ensure appropriate contracts are in place for areas such as distribution, asset management, financial products, lending, IT, IP, employment, data, suppliers and corporate matters. You may also advise on the Companies Act, data protection, H&S, FCA requirements and dispute management, including professional negligence. The role could also involve assisting with company secretarial matters where needed.
- This position would ideally suit a lawyer between 2-5 years PQE but other applicants will be considered
- Experience in company commercial law, commercial contracts and commercial litigation are all helpful
- Exposure to clients in the financial services sector or in-house experience would be an advantage
- You must have a sound knowledge of financial services regulations
- A self-sufficient and self-motivated person with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good problem solving, decision making and judgement skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to
Jacqui.email@example.com or call us on 015394 46666.
If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
By submitting a job application, you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable). To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The same shall also apply if you are contacted by McKenzie Douglas Ltd regarding vacancies that match your existing profile.