Temporary Commercial and Residential Property Lawyer
We are working with a regarded multi-office regional practice in their search for a temporary Commercial and Residential Property Lawyer to cover a period of holiday leave.
The successful candidate will be covering the holiday cover of a Partner and Head of Department whose caseload covers both Commercial and Residential Property matters. Candidates therefore need to have upwards of 5 years' experience in handling a full caseload and working autonomously. Previous experience as a locum/interim lawyer is beneficial but not a pre-requisite.
Matters the successful candidate can expect to handle will include:
- Sale and purchase of commercial property
- Sale and purchase of residential properties, including those covered by Help to Buy initiative and a shared ownership arrangement
- Grant, renewal and termination of commercial leases
- Options and overage agreements
- Plot sales
- Conversion projects
- Sale or purchase of auction properties
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
The ability to prioritise a high volume and fast paced workload is key.
Please note, PQE/salary levels are purely a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the requisite skills required to fulfil the role.
Please apply with your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.