Financial Services Litigation Solicitor
Are you a NQ-3 PQE Litigation Solicitor interested in working for a nationally recognised practice? Rare to find, this is a Legal 500 firm that recognises their solicitors want a better quality of life whilst dealing with the best quality work.
They also pay local market leading salaries and provide top quality training/development so they can give even their more junior solicitors better exposure to clients than many other practices.
This is a Top 50 and Chambers ranked firm are exceptionally good at what they do.
Their sector specialisms include but aren't limited to; Technology; Energy; Retail; Housing; Financial Services, etc.
They are an ambitious firm with many very high-profile clients. They have grown considerably in the last three years and so has their revenue.
The firm has an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture and they will give you everything you need to grow and become the best you can be.
They're seeking a Financial Services Litigation Solicitor NQ - 3 PQE to join their outstanding practice in Bristol, Somerset, initially on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months, with a view to this going permanent for the right person if you desire!
This is an exceptional chance to get a foot in the door at a leading law firm and work in one of the best teams nationally for this kind of work.
The team has an incredible client list of clearing banks, mortgage lenders, wealth clients, etc.
The work is of the highest quality - there is scope for you to evolve your specialism as your career moves forward, the firm wants you to do the work you enjoy the most!
- You will be given great exposure within this team and the opportunity to develop your own client contacts and shape your career.
- There is a strong prospect that if you want to, you will have the opportunity to go on client secondment which is invaluable experience
The ideal candidate:
- You will ideally have held a litigation seat during your training contract and if you're already qualified, you could have been working in another area of law more recently - the firm are very open to what your background is so you could be from an area such as Commercial, Corporate, Commercial Property, Banking, Personal Injury - whatever your background, if this is interesting to you there could well be transferable skills and the firm want to hear from you.
You should have strong academics, however, the firm are open to hearing from ambitious individuals that had a blip during education - although they're a Top 50 firm they are very human!
- You will be a Litigation (Financial Services) Solicitor NQ - 3 PQE
- You will be based in Bristol or relocating to Bristol, Somerset.
- You will receive a market leading salary, which is dependent on experience
- You will benefit from London quality work that originates from Partners in Bristol, so you will gain great exposure to this work and the clients!
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Financial Services Litigation Solicitor NQ-3 PQE to join their outstanding practice in their Bristol, Somerset office.
Apply now or feel free to give me a call for a confidential discussion.