Regulatory Compliance Manager - Global eCommerce company
Would you like to work for one of the largest eCommerce companies?
This organisation is seeking an individual to take the position of Regulatory Compliance Manager for them. You will be reporting directly into the Head of Compliance and deputise for them as needed. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for that next step up in their career or to move across to a brilliant company which also has a great benefits package as well.
What they would like you to do:
- Provide compliance advice and support - ensuring a high quality service is provided to all relevant stakeholders on a broad range of compliance issues
- Ensure any proposed product and marketing changes, including Financial Promotions, are fully compliant with relevant requirements
- Maintain strong awareness of relevant requirements, such as the FCA Handbook, CAP code and CMA guidance
- Ensure we act on FCA rule changes, including producing reports on regulatory compliance for the relevant internal governing body and managing Appointed Representative compliance
- Develop and deliver internal regulatory compliance training
What they would like you to have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience working in regulatory compliance for a regulator or regulated company - having experience in at least one of FCA, CMA, Ofcom or Ofgem