Junior Compliance Analyst - EMEA team
We are looking to hire entry level or junior Analysts to join the Communications Surveillance Team on a permanent contract based near Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
Elevate’s client and leading Investment Bank is currently undergoing significant change across its legal and compliance support functions as they react to the changing regulatory landscape. To support this change, Elevate is setting up a new compliance function which will serve as this client’s Communications Surveillance hub.
As an Elevate Compliance Analyst, you will work with the bank to identify potential instances of market abuse and/or other regulatory violations by the screening of pre-selected electronic communication data and escalating as necessary. As part of our rapidly expanding business, you will have the opportunity to develop your career as a subject matter expert in the high growth area of compliance.
Specifically You Will Be...
- Screen electronic communications quickly and effectively using client-developed guidelines for compliance and market abuse.
- Identify and escalate potential conduct issues and instances of market abuse.
- Work with client teams to ensure the efficient escalation and resolution of relevant cases.
- Provide reports when necessary on the eCommunications Surveillance KPI.
You Might be the Right Person If You...
- Are passionate about delivering first class customer service.
- Have excellent focus and high level of attention to detail.
- Have an inquisitive mind.
- Are interested or have prior experience of the legal and compliance subject matter, especially within a financial services setting.
- Are a team player who works well within a collaborative environment.
- Can work quickly and can handle large volumes of data and text.
- Computer literate with good MS office skills.
- Expertise related to eDiscovery, compliance or trade monitoring software.
- European language skills beneficial.
- 1-3 years experience in eCommunications, trade surveillance, market abuse or compliance in a financial services firm preferred.
- Experience or interest in eCommunications Surveillance, trade surveillance, market abuse or compliance within a financial services setting.
- Bachelor degree required - Business, Economics, Law or similar preferred.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.